LGB 20225 Allegra (Digital) Erkenntnisse

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #17437 von josche

Keith schrieb: What gives you the idea that the 60’s CVs control BEMF? As far as I can tell that is all done by the CV’s in the 50’s. The only CV in the 60’s I needed to adjust was the forward speed trimming as shown earlier.
There was one CV in the 60’s that is hidden/protected I believe but otherwise I haven’t seen any evidence there are more to control the motor.

Hello Keith,

very good question, and very good remark you made there. I had to do some research why I thought the CV in the 60's were controlling the BEMF: it was because the old LGB MZS-Decoder were using CV 60-61-62 for BEMF (ex Ge4/4"' Lenzerheide):

www.gbdb.info/data/manual/LGB/26420.pdf

So you are 100% right: in Allegra's mfx-Decoder only the CV in the 50's are responsible for back Electromotive Force. Sorry for the confusion.

-

Eine sehr gute Frage, und eine sehr gute Bemerkung die du da gemacht hast. Ich musste etwas recherchieren warum ich überzeugt war dass die 60-er CV die Lastnachregelung steuerten: es lag offensichtlich daran dass die alten LGB MZS-Decoder damals die CV 60-61-62 für die Lastnachregelung verwendeten (z.B. Ge4/4"' Lenzerheide):

www.gbdb.info/data/manual/LGB/26420.pdf

Du hast also 100% Recht: in Allegras mfx-Decoder sind nur die 50-er CV für die Lastnachregelung verantwortlich. Entschuldigen Sie mich die Verwirrung.

Keith schrieb: As far as reading and writing CV’s you should be able to do this with your navigator using the programming track leads from the central station.

I did not remember having problems when reading out the mfx-CV using my Massoth Navigator in the past neither. So I checked it out: one wire was not fixed well and was deconnected. Now I can read out (and write) all the Allegra CV-values.

With kind regards from Belgium

-

Ich kann mich auch nicht erinnern dass ich in der Vergangenheit Probleme beim Auslesen der mfx-CV-Werte mit meinem Massoth Navigator hatte. Also habe ich es überprüft: eine Litze war tatsächlich nicht gut befestigt und hat sich gelöst. Jetzt kann ich alle Allegra-CV-Werte auslesen (und schreiben).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Belgien,

Johan
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 4 Monate her von josche.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #17438 von josche

Keith schrieb: Hi Johan, I just looked them up again:

CV60 - station stop sound adjustment
CV61,62,65 —undocumented
CV63 - total volume
CV64 - brake sound threshold (adjust to 85)
CV66 - forward speed trim (adjust to 85)
CV67 and onward - speed curve

Edit: looking back at an ESU standard, it’s possible that:
CV61 - random sound min duration
CV62 - random sound max duration
CV65 - brake threshold off
If it turns out I can shut off the annoying air compressor sound by setting CV’s 61 & 62 to 0 then I will owe you a nice cold beer!

Hi Keith,

thanks for your research. Apparently I give you a lot of extra work to do. :blush:
I can confirm the CV-range in the 60's is used for the sound functions (and forward speed trim) as you mentioned.

When assuming some CV in mfx-Decoders are assigned identicaly as those in ESU-Decoders, the compressor should be shut off by putting CV 61 and 62 to zero. But CV's 61-62 are already 0 (or not used), indicating that Märklin did assign them in a different way.

So I am affraid I will not get your Canadian beer. But still thanks for your proposal (I will have to do with a Belgian beer - which is not bad at all neither). :laugh:

With kind regards,

-

Vielen Dank für die Nachforschungen. Anscheinend gebe ich Ihnen eine Menge zusätzliche Arbeit. :blush:
Ich kann bestätigen dass der 60-er CV-Bereich für einige Soundfunktionen verwendet wird (und speed trim vorwärts), wie du erwähnt hast.

Wenn man davon ausgeht dass einige CV's der mfx-Decodern identisch mit denen der ESU-Decodern belegt sind, könnte man den Kompressor tatsächlich abschalten indem CV 61 und 62 auf Null gesetzt werden. Aber die CV's 61-62 sind bereits 0 (oder nicht verwendet), was darauf hindeutet dass Märklin mindestens diese CV auf eine andere Art und Weise zugeordnet hat.

Daher fürchte ich dass ich dein kanadisches Bier nicht bekommen werde. Aber trotzdem vielen Dank für Ihren Vorschlag (ich werde mich genügen müssen mit einem belgischen Bier - das aber auch nicht schlecht ist). :laugh:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Johan
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 4 Monate her von josche.

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #17439 von josche
Hi Keith,

Speaking of speed trim: what are CV 66 (speed trim forward) as well as CV 95 (speed trim backward) exactly doing? You changed them both from original value 128 to 85.

Kind regards,

Johan

-

Apropos Geschwindigkeits-Trimm: Was machen CV 66 (Trimm vorwärts) sowie CV 95 (Trimm rückwärts) genau? Du hast beide CV-Werten von ursprünglich 128 auf 85 geändert.

MfG,

Johan

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #17440 von josche

Knut schrieb: Herby schrieb:,
beim Allegra ist doch sereinmäßig ein mfx-Decoder verbaut.
----
Ja schon...aber ich nehme an Johan benutzt eine DCC Zentrale und demzufolge das DCCProtokoll und nicht das mfx Protokoll.
Also beim mfx Decoder müssen zB die CVs 29 und 50 richtig eingestellt sein

Hallo Knut und Herby,

genau : ich benütze den Massoth Dimax 1200 (DCC).
Auf welche Werten sollen die CV 29 und 50 dann richtigerweise eingestellt sein?
Aktuell ist es:
- CV 29 = 38 (Bit 1 = 2 (128 Fahrstufen); Bit 2 = 4 (Analog erlauben); Bit 5 = 32 (Lange Adressen erlauben)

- CV 50 = 3.

Wäre dies korrekt?

MfG,

Johan

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #17441 von Keith
Hello Johan,
Shame about the beer...maybe someday you will visit Canada or I will visit Belgium and we can share one then. :)

Regarding the CVs 66 & 95 this is how I reduced the top speed. I can’t remember exactly why but I think this gave a better result than using CV5.

Regards,
Keith
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: josche

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #17442 von josche

Keith schrieb: Here are some additional CV values you may want to check...some may or may not be motor control related but some also contribute to very nice smooth operation...

CV2--5
CV7---13
CV8--131
CV13--20
CV14--1
CV29--36
CV31--16

motor control:

CV50--3
CV51--0
CV52--7
CV53--225
CV54--16
CV55--20
CV56--24

So it looks like I only made a couple of changes but make sure you check all the ones in the '50's.

Hello Keith,

speaking about CV 29 : apparently meanwhile you have changed its value from 38 to 36 ? So bit 1 is set from 2 to 0 (only 14 speed steps). What is the reason behind? Does this improve the running characteristics of the Allegra?

-

Apropos CV 29: Anscheinend hast du den Wert inzwischen von 38 auf 36 angepasst? Also ist Bit 1 auf 0 gesetzt (nur noch 14 Fahrstufen). Was ist der Grund dafür? Wird sich das Fahrverhalten des Allegra dann verbessern?

MfG,

Johan

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.159 Sekunden